Monday 4 July 2016

Mini Gucci Unboxing

On my trip to Monaco I stopped by at the Gucci store on on 1-3-5 avenue de Monte Carlo after having a look around the gorgeous store with bags, shoes and accessories on the top floor and ready to wear on the bottom, I asked if they had an item that I had my eye on for so long in store.

When I saw this item I knew I had to add it and told them I would take it! They placed it in a gorgeous Gucci box with black trim and a simple yet sophisticated logo in the centre, followed by a delicate Gucci embossed ribbon tied around.
The customer service was incredible and the staff was very friendly and helpful.
a link to this product will be placed at the bottom of this blogpost.





The item I had picked was the Gucci bio-plastic iPhone 6 case. The case is made in Italy and is covered by the signature Gucci monogram and Gucci lettering at the bottom. The case has a great grip (due to the crevices of the monogram) and comfortable to hold. The iPhone case is also available in a red colour but I opted to go with black. Due to the fact it is made of plastic it is not heavy or uncomfortable to hold.




http://www.gucci.com/int/styles/399029JBJ001000#
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© STYLE NIAZ

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig